24 April | Recipes | Darrin Fiddler
Chocolate, Blueberry And Hemp Zucchini Bread
- 2 tbsp homemade egg replacer +⅔ cup water
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup butter.html”>Blueberry Pomegranate butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 tsp Truvia spoonable
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup wheat germ
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- 2 cups (300g) shredded zucchini
- 1/4 cup miniature chocolate chips
- 2 oz hemp hearts
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350F and grease a 9×5″ loaf pan.
- Beat together egg replacer, oil, Blueberry Pomegranate Butter, vanilla, brown sugar and Truvia until smooth.
- Add the flours, wheat germ, baking soda, baking powder, nutmeg and salt.
- Stir just to combine, then fold in the zucchini, chocolate chips and hemp hearts.
- Bake 1 hour, tenting with foil if necessary to prevent overbrowning.
2 hours to make